Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Motive of This Blog

I will like to call it an offspin of my already popular blog www.sumir-history.blogspot.com. I will call it as an adjunct and substantiating blog to Sumir-History blog. I believe that it explain it in right manner.

Every day I find that there is a reference to history and some aspect of history in newsprint. People may be interested or may not be interested in such reports. However, those who understand history and interested in history as a subject, they are interested in such a news item. I intend to bring such news items on this blog. Such posts could have been placed on Sumir-History blog also. However, that is gradually acquiring an academic amedience and stuff. Here I will like to take some liberties also. I assure my readers it will be related to history.

I hope that my readers would enjoy this blog also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors' Log